Monday, 2 June 2014

MAINLINE MENSWEAR - FATHER'S DAY BLOGGER CHALLENGE

Hello! 
Long time no see, I am back from HK and I return with a Father's Day blogger challenge hosted by Mainline Menswear. The team contacted me asking if I was interested in this competition and without having to think I agreed, I just knew it would be so much fun, which I hope this blog post demonstrates to you just how much fun... hahaha! 

So for all you's reading this and interested in taking part then please do hurry as deadline is Friday 6th June! 
Terms and conditions:

  • Post a retro/old photo of you and your dad (the cuter/funnier/cooler the better!)
  • Create an outfit for your Dad using images available on the Mainline Menswear website
  • Publish it on your blog, explaining why you think your dad deserves the £250 to spend at Mainline Menswearhttp://www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk/ (or maybe why he really needs a makeover)
  • Post a link to your entry in the comment section underneath this blog post, and tweet it to @MainlineMen in order for us to see that you’ve entered!
  • The lucky winner will be interviewed after and featured on the Mainline Blog!
  • The closing date for this competition is Friday 6th June; the winner will be notified shortly after in time for a Father's Day treat!

For more information please visit HERE.

MY ENTRY

How COOL is my dad back in the 70's?! haha. So why do I think Dad desperately needs a make over? simply because he was once upon a time fashionable but he some how gradually lost this cool stylish in trend look and became a boring man in his plain polo tops and jogging bottoms... 
why oh why and how oh how did this happen?

Okay, I am highly embarrassed of posting this next picture up of me and dad but I really really don't have many old/retro pics of us together! When I was a kid my parents was always busy working, not much time for family days out so this is one of the only ones I could find... yes yes...
I am ASHAMED of my hair... 

Dad holding me with my two elder sisters
So..! Let's bring back the cool smartness in dad, here is what I came up with...

I teamed up a smart white shirt with a pair of chinos as dad isn't much of  "Jeans" fan and to be worn on top a nice not too plain and not too "young" thin dip dye knitwear. To complete the look, oh yes, I had to go for Dr, Marts, can't go wrong with a true classic piece, they made a hit in the 90s and throughout the years they still manage to be exceedingly fashionable and popular! LOVE.

So all this looks great together but the question is: How will it look on dad... 
Lets see...

Bloody Gorgeous in my opinion. Haha! 

Thank you so much Mainline for inviting me to join this wicked competition!
Good Luck to all that are taking part! 



Lastly if you love my blog, please could you spare 2 minutes and nominate me for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014. I would super appreciate your time and vote!

You can nominate me for 'best established fashion blog' over at Cosmopolitan website HERE.

Thank you guys! Love Always, Lea

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Amazing! I love it! Crying with laughter here! Dad's totally rocking that outfit hahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! So sweet and dad looks great!! Good choice lea!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have provided a nice collection of Diwali greetings. Happy diwali to you and your family this link

    ReplyDelete