Thursday, 6 March 2014

Summers ALMOST here, but not just yet...




I am wearing:
Knit // knitted by my mamma 
Denim Jacket // Topman
Trousers // Topshop
Shoes // Newlook with some DIY please click here to see

Hey all, had a bit of a bloggers block lately. What have I been up to since leaving my job? Not alot. My sister Kaka (please click to view her blog) came home from HK for a few weeks as my beautiful cousin was getting married up in Scotland, which I actually should blog about, maybe that will be my next post... 
I spent 2 weeks with her before she sodded off back to HK leaving me here to bore to death, but hey ho, I join her in HK very soon... yay! Since she left I have actually been very good and got my ass back to the gym, as you all know my previous job ate my life away and I travelled 4 hours a day leaving me no time to do anything in my personal life! But I am hoping after a long needed break in HK with dad, Kaka and cousins, etc I can come back to the UK feeling all ready to make a new start :) 

Anyway enough of me rambling on, I just wanted to give you a quick update of my boring life. Back to this post... 
So as its getting lighter earlier in the morning, the sun shining through my window waking me up with a nice summer feeling... I get out of bed at 7am and it ALMOST feels like summer, until I open the front door and the wind blows me back in... *grunts* I decided to put together a not yet summer outfit, with my floral trousers getting the summery vibe but teamed together with my favourite short sleeved knit that was knitted by my beloved ma. I love how she picked this colour with these very childlike buttons but it works, reminds me of proper old school children? 
To finish the outfit I wore what I seem to live in lately, my new oversized denim jacket, it's menswear from Topman, but I don't care. I love it... I actually wore it to a wedding, this most definitely was not planned, truth is I forgot my coat that day and it was cold so it was tough and I had to rock my denim jacket with my dress LOL oops. 

Lastly hair and make up, I decided to wear my hair casual but still with a glimpse of summer by curling my hair first and throwing my pony slightly over to the side. Make up I just wore a simple flicked eyeliner with bold brows, no lipstick to keep the look neutral and casual.

Hope you all like, catch you all later! 


For a little more about me about me you can follow me over at
Instagram: LeaLeaHo
Twitter: @lealeaho

2 comments:

  1. CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE THOSE SHOES!!
    Gorgeous.
    This outfit is perfect. You look amazing.


    Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) Shoes are really easily done! Heres how: http://www.lealeaho.co.uk/2013/03/how-to-diy-studded-shoes.html

      LeaLea x

      Delete