Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Smashbox Legendary Lipsticks in shade Electric Pink Review & Swatch










Hey all... 
How's the week going so far? 
Today is the first day of my 'chillin' period, what have I done so far? hardly anything!
Thought I'd make myself look less zombie and blog a lipstick review on Be legendary Lipstick in shade Electric Pink by Smashbox.

I had this lipstick as a gift or my birthday back in November (sorry for taking forever to blog about this)
Already I have used half the lipstick because I love it so much! The colour is bright but I feel it's an everyday colour! Although it's bright it's not too in your face. The texture is great and glides of easy peasey! Because it's a matte lipstick and I find all matte lipsticks dries my lips out throughout the day but saying that even though it still shows a tiny bit of dryness I still feel for £15.50, Smashbox legendary lipsticks overall has excellent quality.... and of course a layer of lip balm before application helps a million miles! 

The packaging is very smooth and feels so sleek, quite small and fits perfectly in my make up bag.  Overall I rate this 8/10. 

How about you? What's your favourite lipstick?

2 comments:

  1. I have never used Smashbox before - how many times do you have to apply it a day? Its such a pain when lispticks aren't long lasting but such a beautiful colour!!!

    here, if you get a second x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello daisy! Thank u for your comment :)

      I apply this lipstick twice a day! Usually after lunch :) because it's matte I find it stays on pretty well!

      I have done a few lips too reviews... One of my other favourite brands in "make up forever " you can find all these by clicking the beauty icon at the top! Hope this helps and u find a suitable lipstick for yourself!

      Lealea

      Delete