Sunday, 9 February 2014

Green is my current favourite colour.

  






Hello! Quick Sunday post from me, I actually took these photos last week but this week I have worked 6 crazy days. On the positive note... tomorrow is my LAST day at work!! With no job in line I didn't know what to do... SO. I have some fabulous news for you... guess what I did?  I booked myself 5 weeks away in Hong Kong! Woooo I can't wait, I think I need this break! 
I will be sure to keep in touch with the blogging and try my best to keep you up to date with my whereabouts and what I'm up to and share with you all what I am stuffing my face with and most importantly what goodies I am buying and wearing!

So back to today's post, nice simple casual outfit, hair slapped back because lets face it, the wind does zero good to long hair down. Especially when you have as much hair as I do, I just end up looking like a lion with volume hair spray in. 
Cute collar shirt underneath sheer blouse, paired simply with some crop trousers. Adding some colour I decided to use my new bright and big as green bag. 

I am wearing:
Shirt // Urban Outfitters
Tiger Top // Topshop
Crop Trousers // H&M
Shoes // River Island
Bag // Accessorize
Choker // Freedom (Topshop)

For sneak peak of my recent purchases (which eventually will be on the blog, just taking a long time for me to take decent photos! my apologies) please follow me on Instagram over at @lealeaho or alternatively Twitter @lealeaho.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. How amazing your going to Hong Kong! Have fun!

    Cut shoes! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete