Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Outfit of the Day - Sheer Transparency






Today I am wearing:
Dress // Hong Kong
Cardigan // Unknown (gift)
Scarf // Dorothy Perkins
Courts // Faith

Hello!
As Sheer is coming into SS14 trend I thought I would blog about a sheer dress I bought from HK last year! I have actually never found a chance to wear anywhere special but as it's been sitting in my wardrobe for so long I thought I would wear it today and share with you all my outfit.

I loved this dress as soon as I saw it, the colours was so pretty. Now I don't usually do "pretty" or "girly" but I just couldn't resist this dress with it's flowy sheer detailing on the bottom half!

I teamed the dress up with a fur scarf making it more "wintery" and because it's a casual day I decided to wear it with a simple cable knit cardigan dressing it down a notch! However if I wore this out I deffo would of worn some sort of gold sparkle with this! Maybe next time!

Shoes? well I love love love the colour of these! and if your wondering about the studs, I actually DIY'ed this myself to create some quirkiness to a simple pair of lilac courts! please click HERE to view how!

Just a short one from me today!








No comments:

Post a Comment