Saturday, 11 January 2014

About a BOY.






Today I'm wearing:
Sweater / BOY LONDON
Denim Sleeveless Shirt / River Island
Dino Tee / ASOS << NOW SALE
Shadow floral Joggers / Topshop << NOW SALE
Boots / Topshop 
Black Crystal Ring / Swarovski 
Watch Ring / Vivienne Westwood
Midi Rings / Topshop freedom / Dorothy Perkins

(I have tried to source the links for my items but some items are old which means I was unable to find links, my apologies)

Yo. 
This is probably the millionth time I have started a post with an apology to you all with my absolute lack of blogging for the past 6 months. Work is seriously taking over my entire LIFE. I need to sort this out! I currently wake up at 4am drive to the train station, train, walk to town, bus to work, obviously the same to return getting home about 6 - 7pm, equals NO TIME TO BLOG or as a matter of fact do anything in my personal life. 

Back to this blog post, receiving this Boy London sweat for Christmas I decided to do OOTD post inspired by their brand. Teaming up the sweat with some bright striking baggy joggers to give the outfit  bit more personality and creating a "DJ" sort of look, then of course I couldn't resist but to pair this up with my new boot booooottts! White snake print suade boots with a chunky black heel... I am in love with them! To add some fun, I wore my new dino tee bringing out the green of my outfit but then toning it down with a denim crop shirt!

To complete this look I chucked my hair up in a high pony, grabbed my everyday back metal handle bag and threw on my two favourite rings with some midi rings! 


Definitely this months star buy


3 comments:

  1. LOOK AT YOU GORGEOUS ;)
    I love the style, I'd never be able to pull it off though =[

    JESS | JYUKIMI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit, I love the green detail in your pants and those shoes are hot!
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweater and the ring!! You look great :)

    Love Zoe
    Face Value Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete