Wednesday, 11 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMAL

HO HO HO! Merrrrrrry Christmas!! 

Are we all feeling super festive yet? Funnily enough I didn't feel all that Christmassy until last week work decided to create 'Festive Fridays' and every Friday up until Christmas I can dress up Christmassy!






Not so long after my first 'Festive Friday' I discovered 'LoveSasha.com' a leading online retailer has decided to launch a range of Christmas Jumpers selling for 99p and for every jumper sold, 99p would go towards The British Red Cross Typhoon Haiyan Appeal.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on one, this amazingly 'kick ass' jumper has definitely put me in more of a Christmas mood, not to mention 'Home Alone's' famous scene...
'MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMAL' is a trip down memory lane! Although my memory is quite vague so must watch it again some point soon!! 
I can't wait to wear this into work on this weeks 'Festive Friday'. 

For just 99p the jumper is at excellent quality! It' super thick, warm and I feel so cosy in it! If I am being honest, before hearing about LoveSasha launching such a meaningful campaign I have never heard of them before but I have taken a look at their other stock and its incredible! I will most definitely return to them to purchase more goods! and of course... I will blog it and share with you all what beauttttiiiful goodies I invested in. 

Now, I know it's Christmas and a very expensive month but I'm sure 99p and just £2.95 delivery won't brea the bank. BARGIN! and remember 99p all goes towards The British Red Cross. You seriously cannot go wrong! Check out the range of 99p Jumpers they offer HERE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!! And remember, if you buy one please do share with me 'how you wear yours' would love to pass by! Catch me over twitter at @lealeaho


No comments:

Post a Comment