Sunday, 6 October 2013

SISTER RIVALRY: WINTER WISH LIST




Hi
Another sister Rivalry post! Today me and KaKa has decided to create a winter wish list, the best list wins!

Theres SO many things I want this winter!
I LOVE those Dr. Martens! Wanted them for ages but never get the chance to go and try them on but this winter I must find some time to pop into town!
As its getting quite chilly now, and with all the early morning travelling I think I'm in need of a coat so I have picked Miss S. parka jacket, simple khaki that will go with practically everything!
That leopard print fur coat may not sell itself on the pic above but I saw it in Newlook and fell in love with it almost instantly! It's so soft!
Vivienne Westwood necklace... *faints* I love love her jewellery, my all time favourite designer, in love with her bags, purses and jewellery... I want all all all of it but can't be greedy so I have just chosen one for now... until next month... mwwwahaha.

What are your favourite items on my list and why?

To view KaKa WISHLIST please visit HERE and once you have dont forget to pop back and vote the best wishlist!


LEALEA's WINTER WISHLIST:

1. LOVE AQUA SHORT SWING SHIRT £10 - inlovewithfashion.com
2. Shadow floral trousers £35 - topshop
3. jem black weave peek boot £69 - miss selfridge
4. the mountain panda tee £30 - urban outfitters
5. patch beanie £35BOY LONDON
6. tiny orb pendant gold £120 - vivienne westwood
7. animal print faux fur jacket £44.99 - newlook
8. chunky eagle necklace £14 -topshop
9. LOVE DEMI PRINT Cropped SHIRT £10INLOVEWITHFASHION.COM
10. drench boot £75 - dr. Martens
11. faux leather panelled leggings £26 - miss selfridge
12. knitted crazy bobble jumper - £44 - topshop
13. kaaki buckle parka £89 - miss selfridge


1 comment:

  1. It's all about winning for you init!

    I think we should both buy something from our wishlist as a treat! :D x

    ReplyDelete