Saturday, 19 October 2013

My new trim bob with Burlesque Hair Salon - Newport.









Firstly I must apologise for the poor 'before' photos of my hair, I was running major late for my hair appointment so I quickly snapped 2 shots.

Since 2007 I have always gone to a hairdressers in Cardiff, however about 2 years ago my stylist decided to head off to Australia so since then I have struggled to find an alternative salon and stylist.

I have spent years growing out the bleach and dye in my hair as my hair was getting more and more dry by the day and 2 years on I have finally got rid of every inch of dye and now remains only my natural colour. All previous hair cuts I have been almost forced to get at least 3-4 inches off to get rid of a big chunk of dyed damaged hair, but as I got the last bit of colour and super crazy split ends chopped off a few months back, today I was able to walk out the salon with only 1 inch off the bottom and my hair still long!

Today was my second experience with Burlesque in Newport Gwent, I completely forgot the name of my first stylist but as I was happy with my previous cut, I returned to them but booked in with an artistic director. On my arrival I was greeted by friendly receptionist and I waited less than 1 minute before being seen to by my hairdresser - Zoe. Really impressed with the customer service from all staff members and more importantly, I love my new hair. Zoe understood what I wanted and she always double checked with me before chopping away. After the cut, Zoe styled my hair just like the photo I had shown her for inspiration. Perfecto. Definitely will return for my next cut, think I found my next stylist! :)

Thank you Burlesque!

I have been debating whether or not to get my fringe cut back in for weeks but as halloween is creeping up, I have a party to attend and I have chosen to go as a character which has a fringe... so this made up my mind... If you want to know who I have chosen to go as, keep posted!

Love Love



4 comments:

  1. The hair really suits you!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond cute! I really wish I could rock bangs the way you can - it's one of my favorite looks!

    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete