Sunday, 20 October 2013

MAC Mineralize Rich & Lip Pencil Review







A quick and simple post from me today. Been meaning to review this lipstick for a while, took these photos a few weeks back but only just getting round to it! (which explains the old hairstyle in the pics.)

Like most girls, I love red lips, cant really go wrong with it. I have probably blogged about many different red lipsticks including a FOTD back in March, please click here to view. 

I own so many different red lipsticks I actually lost count, all my shades are slightly different, this particular one is called 'Everyday Diva' by MAC - Mineralize rich collection, it has more of a pinky/blue undertone. By far this has got to be one of my favourite. Mineralize rich is long lasting and very moist and unlike other lipsticks, I don't feel it dries my lips even when I wear it all day long. It applies a bright strong colour in a simple stroke and leaves a shine finish. 

This was actually given to me as a 'Congratulations' on your new job present, but I would of definitely invested in this myself. If your anything like me and have a lipstick obsession you wont mind spending £20 on a top notch 10/10 lipstick! I know this is quite pricey and you can definitely get a similar shade for a cheaper price but I think every woman deserves a treat now and again! As much as I love a good bargin, love Mua, Elf, Rimmel, Boujois, so on so forth, I always allow myself to splash out on my few favourite designers from time to time, Illamasqua, Make Up Forever & MAC being top of the list. 

For extra long last and to avoid bleeding of the lipstick I always try to secure the lipstick with a lip liner, here I used Lip Pencil, again by MAC in shade REDD. 
I always seem to use this liner everyday I wear red lips, it's perfect and does the job brilliantly, it makes my lipstick last even longer and I have no trouble with the lipstick bleeding and going everywhere through out the day! Glides on easy as 1 2 3, so simply trace the lips and fill in with lipstick! taaaaa-daaaa!

Perfectooooo. 

Love.

1 comment:

  1. love this colour b!
    I bought my FIRST red lippie a couple of months ago, I didn't dare buy one before because I was so scared I'd look too pale =[
    I did a review on it ;) Rouge Me Up - Chanel Rouge Coco


    DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF MI | J Y U K I M I

    ReplyDelete