Sunday, 22 September 2013

SISTER RIVALRY: PRINT MIXING OOTD









Hey there :)

If you been reading my blog lately you will be aware me and Kaka have decided to collaborate and create this brand new feature, sister rivalry. For you's that have no idea what I'm talking about, for some new excitement on the blogs me and sister Kaka have come up with Sister Rivalry, we both decide on a topic/theme, type of post and then go off on our own and create a post challenging each other. Please click here for our first ever SR post

Today we have chosen to do a popular trend - Mixed Print.

FEATURED:
Floral Top - Ebay (please click link)
Shorts & Belt - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Ebay (please click link)
Glasses - Zara

What you guys reckon? Which outfit you prefer? (no hard feelings) haha! For more photos of my lovely sister Kaka chosen mixed print OOTD please visit HERE VOTE

Who's outfit do you love most?
  
 


Love Love



2 comments:

  1. LOL! I prefer ur outfit of course! ;)

    Too quirky for my play safe nature tho lol! Great OOTD, especially the shoes! You are still yet to do an outfit post that doesn't include a stolen item from my wardrobe woman! :D

    KAKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! great shirt, you both look fab!

    ReplyDelete