Sunday, 28 April 2013

My first bloggers meet/event!


Hello
So sorry for the absence! I have been so ridiculously off my feet for the past few weeks! As some of you are aware, I have been away in Hong Kong for two weeks. I arrived back last Sunday 10pm and went straight back to work on the Monday. Also my mum hasn't been too well and had to go into hospital so for the past week I have been working, trying to get my sleeping hours corrected back UK hours and back and forth the hospital to visit my super awesome mamma. 

As it's Sunday, I was suppose to have this post up and ready by now but its 5:00pm and today I have been out at my 4 year old cousin birthday party then to the hospital. Eeeeeek too much to do in too little time! 

So back to the post, yesterday I attended the Cardiff bloggers meet organised by the lovely Leanne, Laura, Chantelle & Georgina. (please click their names to visit their blogs)
Was a fantastically organised event, firstly arriving at the Brew House for some drinks and lunch, then we headed towards Crabtree & Evelyn for some chats and demonstations of new products with the staff. Later in the afternoon we met up again at the St. Davids Fashion show styled by the lovely JP. After the show, the girls had kindly organised a meet and greet Q&A session with JP.... What a sweetie... loved his outfit, loved the chat even more.

The Brew House
Goodie Bags!


I had a really great day! Everyone was so chatty, friendly and just so lovely to meet! Pretty excited for the next meet, and next time... I shall be on time. 

I want to dedicate this post to the 4 girls Leanne, Laura, Chantelle & Georgina and a massive thank you for organising such a wonderful event, goodie bags, everything about the day. I really appreciate all the time and effort you guys have put into this! Thank you!


Love.


2 comments:

  1. Great post, it was lovely to meet you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw great post, hope you had gd hol. I'm from swansea,so nice to meet a cardiff blogger. :)
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete