Sunday, 3 March 2013

Make Up of The Day






Hey gals!
Since I haven't featured a make up post for a while I thought today I shall post my make up of the day.

One of my all time favourites, Black Liner with Red Lips.

MAKE UP USED: (in order of use)
Rimmel BB Cream in Light
(I secondly used Benefit's Smokin' eyes to do my brows but I forgot to include in the photo, please check out my older post if you are interested!)
MAC Select Moisture Cover in NC20
Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette: In shades, Poxy, Half Baked & Busted
Rimmel Glam Eyes in Black
MAC Lip Pencil in Redd
Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in shade no. 10
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark/Natural And Shimmer

Hope you all like!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the lip colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red lipstick on you :) I really want to wear a red lipstick but I just don't think it suits me :/
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty makeup

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete