Sunday, 31 March 2013

EASTER WEEKEND OOTD

Getting ready in my onesie, ha 

Nailart #floral #stripes

Outfit


Hellooooo!
Everyone have a good Easter break? I hope so! I thought I would share some photos with you from last night where I went out with the girls to Cardiff #funtimes.

What I wore:
Shirt - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Newlook but customised by me (please see below post on how I added the studs)
Lace socks - Topshop

Jewellery (order: top to bottom):
Ring chain bracelet - Topshop
Pink/gold oval bangle - Topshop
Floral bangle - Vintage boutique in Bath
Bracelet - Links of London
Studded leather strap - H&M
Jade bangle - a gift given to me from HK
Fresh water pearl bracelet - Thomas Sabo

Hair:
Entrature Encode Totem Styler Hair Tong

Make-up:
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay in shade Chopper
Eyeliner - Rimmel Professional Liner
Foundation - Rimmel BB cream in shade light
Bronzer - MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in shade Dark/Natural and Shimmer
Lipstick - Chanel in shade 42 Admirable
Lipgloss - Illamasqua in shade Rouse

Nails:
Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener
e.l.f Nail Polish in shade Coral Dream
Maybelline New York in shade 341
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in shade Rampage
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in shade Radium
Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat

Hope you guys have a wicked rest of the Easter chill out!

LoveLove


1 comment:

  1. You look lovely! Ahh glad you had such a great time!

    shabna x x
    http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete