Saturday, 9 February 2013

MOONSPOON SALOON

Wooooaawwwwwwww... So browsing online shopping like usual and I found these amazing amazing bad boys! 

SO COOL. I actually love them. First time in history I have ever heard of Moonspoon Saloon! Their online shop will be available soon hopefully... For now, if you can't wait to get your hands on the awesomeness of these shoes, then there are 3 styles available from Topshop

I searched for them and found their Facebook page... I am currently waiting for their online shop to launch before I buyyyyy =] 

If you are also as interested as I am then please find their Facebook page and Twitter for updates and I have also found their Tumblr which may I mention they have serious kick ass photos/artwork! WORTH checking them out... 

They WILL be 2013 trends! Featured on VOGUE - check it out for more styles and catwalk photos!

"Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh woaaaaahh!"





2 comments:

  1. I love big shoes like these!! Brilliant.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete