Friday, 15 February 2013

LET's GET THE PARTY STARTED! BARRY M NAIL PAINT


Hello a quick Friday post!I haven't been out since my birthday which was back in November... Tomorrow I shall be hitting the town again for Miss Bex and Miss Charlie's joint birthday do's...

I have started my "getting ready" with my nails to match my outfit which I shall post on here some point in the week!

POLISHES USED:
Maybelline Express Finish in shade 809 Onyx Black
Mavala in shade 130 Aqua Blue
Barry M Nail Paint in shade 297 Blue Glitter
Seche Vite

I simply applied the the Maybelline Onyx Black first.
Next I used Mavala Aqua Blue, 2 clean diagonal strokes creating the triangle and then going over with Barry M's Blue Glitter.
To finish I applied a layer of HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Seche Vite which almost instantly creates a dried touchable top layer, as well as a brilliant shine glossy finish!

I have promised the club/bar we are going to a review of my night so keep posted for my outfit and my night out!

Thats all folks!


4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous mani!! Found you through the FBL facebook group, and I'm now your newest GFC follower :)

    I am hosting a Beauty Bloggers blog hop every weekend if you would like to come along and link up!

    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/2013/02/beauty-blogers-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making good use of my polishes I see! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete