Saturday, 9 February 2013

I SUPER heart Vivienne Westwood



VIVIENNE WESTWOOD is pretty damn amazing. 

So today I wanted to tell the world one of my top 5 favourite brands... She's crazy, she's quirky, she's practically incredible. 

Her designs are all amazing, my personal favourites being her jewellery and bag/purse collections!
That traditional bear is something I have eyed up for a very long time, and really considering buying it! So will update and blog about it when I have done so! 

As you may have read in my about me or seen my love for skulls post... I tend to be attracted to and buy a lot of things featuring skulls/skeleton... So that skeleton bracelet and necklace is PRETTY SCHWEET yes?

As crap as the weather is now, summer is approaching and I am definetely in need of a new pair of sunny glasses :D I adore those HUGE Vivienne Westwood frames! There are a few styles I cant quite make my mind up on over at Red Hot Sunglasses! What you guys reckon? All opinions wanted!

My best mate is attending London Fashion week and I am so jealous! Vivienne Westwood RED label collection catwalk with be taking place on the 17 February 2013! If you are reading this and attending then please blog and tweet me all about it on @lealeaho - I would love to take a peep!

Follow VIVIENNE WESTWOOD and be super cool .... ha! 

What's your favourite brand and why?



5 comments:

  1. Viv is a QUEEN. Everything here is super cute. Love the yellow jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh such a fantastic woman. Particularly love those glasses and the black bag!

    Michelle x
    http://www.theneverendingwardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove VW, she's amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove VW too! She is just fantastic, and inspiring :) I would love to meet her one day, she has inspired me to carry on with my dream :) No matter how wacky you are, you will always be loved! ;)

    Tolly Dolly Posh

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lovely,

    VW is one of my top 5 designer brands too. Wish I could buy more VW pieces, have only managed a scarf so far. :o( Am loving the cardi and the mustard/blue jacket tho!!

    Love C xx
    http://www.fashionrhetoric.com

    ReplyDelete