Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Illamasqua Atomic Lipstick review

Illasmasqua Lipstick in shade Atomic review
Illamasqua Lipstick in shade 'Atomic'
Hello! I haven't blogged for a while, had a sort of block. But thought I'd do a review on one of my Christmas presents. Illamasqua in shade Atomic. It's beautiful and without a doubt one of my favourite shades to date! So Thank you Bill (my sisters boyfriend) I love it.

Have you ever tried an Illasmasqua lipstick? they are TOP NOTCH, really... the colour is so powerful that only one layer is enough, and it lasts all day! I apply it in the day, have lunch and diner and the lipstick still remains put. I don't find that Illamasqua lipsticks dry my lips out like some other brands I have tried in the past and I overall rate this product a full 10/10. 
The packaging is black, shiny and sleek and not to mention their advertising photo shoots are quirky, simply spectacular, which one of these days I am going to create one of these crazy looks and share with you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment