Friday, 28 December 2012

What I had for Christmas...

So I got proper spoilt :D This is what Santa brought me this year.. What did you guys get? send your links over ;)

Enjoy!
 BEAUTY presents!
1. Korres Mandrin Lip butter in Pink
2. Father Christmas Bath Bomb from Lush
3. Colour Collection by Nails Inc. (great selection available at QVC)
4. Ho Ho Ho Soap bar - unknown
5. Sud the lot of you Mango & Papaya body cleanser by Anatomicals
6. Mirror from Cath Kidston
7. Lipstick by Illamasqua in shade 'Atomic'
8. Steam Cream!
9. Hand Cream from Cath Kidston
10. Liquid Lavender flavoured soap by Dr. Bronner
11. Lip butter from Crabtree & Evelyn

CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES Presents
1. Fur Gloves from ASOS
2. Skull Vest/Dress from H&M
3. Bag by Jane Shilton
4. Cardigan from Topshop
5. Socks - unknown
6. Ombre effect Knitted Jumper from Oasis

 JEWELLERY Presents!
1. Crown Ring by Luna
2. Studs from Forever 21
3. Locket from Forever 21
4. Floral ring from Forever 21
5. Earrings from Forever 21
6. Ring from Swarovski
7. Skull earrings - unknown
8. Heart bracelet and earring set from ASOS
9. Ring from Forever 21
10. Necklace from Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. OMG all the things you got seem great! I like the skull top from H&M its soo cool!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some lovely things! I've just got some Steam Cream too, excited to try it out :)

    I've done a Christmas haul post on my blog too if you want to check it out,

    http://thefloralrepublic.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, you got some lovely things :)
    Happy New Year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post!

    Wow I love your gifts that cleanser looks good too !!


    P.S Just wanted to remind you that my giveaway is still open for everyone to join !
    You can only say YES to this amazing Frenchonista Clutch worth $150 !!

    Love,

    Jen

    www.the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so need a Forever 21 nearer to me than two hours away! The jewellery you got looks great!

    Jenni x

    Bowsbanglesandbakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post...keep sharing more interesting stuff with us.

    ReplyDelete