Saturday, 1 December 2012

My first ever ombré nails

As I'm hitting the town tonight for my birthday celebration with the girls I decided to attempt my first set of ombré nails! I always seen this style of nails around and thought that must be so hard but to my discovery it's easier than any nail art I've done in the past!
I must say for a first crack at these I'm pretty proud if the outcome!

For this design, I used 3 polishes, Maybelline Express finish in shade 809 Onyx Black, Zoya Matte Velvet Lacquer in shade ZP505 Harlow, and lastly Asda George 3D Glitters in shade No.5 Raspberry Ripple.

I didn't have quite so much time to capture the process but next week I shall post a tutorial on this, keep posted and follow me on twitter if your are interested!

Twitter



5 comments:

  1. Your nails look lovely I really like the colours :)

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow to COOL !!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours , your nails look really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, your nails are amazing! I wish I could grow mine that long without them breaking!

    ReplyDelete