Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Happy Birthday to the most perfect mum in the world



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMMA!

Mummy birthday is this coming Friday but yesterday was her birthday celebrations! A few was gutted that they was unable to make Mamma's birthday do so I decided to make this video for her from all loved ones thinking of her always...

I have to add I cried so much making this video! So touching... but it was all happy tears so all good!

This video was made by everyone featured and I couldn't thank everyone enough for their help and support!!!

I wanted to share with the world just how precious and loved she is... I hope you all like...

This was her reaction...


I love you Mummy... more than anything. 

Forever your baby girl, LeaLea

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to her love !!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete