Sunday, 16 December 2012

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN - 10 DAYS TO GO (KORRES MANDARIN LIP BUTTER)


KORRES MANDARIN LIP BUTTER

My christmas countdown day 10 present was so incredibly amazing and totally fallen in love with it...

I think packaging goes a super long way and I think Korres has got it spot on with their Mandrin Lip Butter packaging design. KAKA, my sister has picked the pink for me which is a lovely subtle pink suitable for everyday or night look.

I have a history of dry & chapped lips, especially during the winter so I have a fair share of lip balms and always up for trying and testing new balms.

The texture is so soft and very moisturising! I have applied this Korres Lip butter over an hour ago and it has lasted and my lips are still softened & hydrated! Also would like to add it has a very faint fruity smell, not too over powering! I definitely rate this lip balm 10/10.

Available in 6 different options at an affordable £7.

Thanks again for Christmas countdown gifts KAKA. If you are new at reading this and not quite understanding my countdown please see my intro HERE.

KORRES MANDARIN LIP BUTTER

6 comments:

  1. I want one!!! Love the shade you got! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely on you! Glad you like it! Hope you're enjoying the countdown still! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome!! Not sure if we have them in the States but I need to see if I can get my hands on some!! Thanks for sharing your link with me on Twitter!!

    xo,
    Ange

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to try these, the packaging is lovely too!
    Happy to be your newest follower :)x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to try these! I never see them though, I need to hunt them down!
    x

    ReplyDelete