Monday, 17 December 2012

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN - 9 DAYS TO GO! PRESENT 4


9 days to go (including today) this vintage inspired beautiful ring was todays present! For those new to my blog and wondering what this whole countdown is about please find my first Christmas Count down post HERE.

I love this ring! so cute and pretty! the ring band is elasticated, making it a bit different to other rings I have! If you want to grab yourself one, get yourself over to Forever 21!

Thank you KaKa (my sister, if you are super into beauty please click HERE to visit her amazing blog which by the way i would like to proudly announce she was shortlisted for the Cosmo Blog Awards) and can't wait until tomorrow to open my next present! =D

Keep posted for tomorrow's present! Also can I add I have designed and added new contact buttons at the very top left hand side bar! what you readers think? im so proud of them haha!

Love from

No comments:

Post a Comment