Monday, 12 November 2012

MOVEMBER


I am sure you all know what Movember is about, but for awareness purposes I would like to share with you all what I know...

The aim for Movember is to raise awareness and donations towards prostate and testicular cancer.

Every year, when November comes, all "MO BROS" has to clean shave their face on the 1st and the challenge begins! They must grow and groom a lovely moustache for people to donate and support their contribution. So if you know any MO BROS please share a donation, anything you can afford will be highly appreciated. 
You can do this by clicking here, this will direct you to MOVEMBER's official site

For more information please visit:



'Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. Each year in the UK about 36,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer. It accounts for 25% of all newly diagnosed cases of cancer in men.'

'Cancer of the testicles, also known as testicular cancer, is one of the less common cancers. It usually affects younger men between the ages of 15 and 44.'

Quoted from the www.NHS.co.uk

Okay, so for obvious reasons I can't grow a good tash, but to spread awareness every day until the end of November I shall take a moustache photo, so far this is week 1 2 & 3
Which is your favourite?

*Sorry I have missed out a few days! I got busy and didn't managed to fill in ALL the days :( *

4 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
    So that deserves a new follower :)

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, made me laugh, but it's lovely that you are helping to raise awareness of what it is actually for! I just found your blog through She Said and it seems we are from the same neck of the woods!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha So funny! Love this postll! Except for day 8! Leave my poor dog out for this haha..

    ReplyDelete