Friday, 2 November 2012

Leopard Print Eyes

Hello! 
I was going though laptop and found these photos that I have taken last year but never got to post about it! I did these eyes for a fancy dress party... 
Really simply done! 

Just apply a goldish colour eye shadow all across the eyelid.
Then apply a thick liquid eyeliner bordering the eye and create flicks on both ends of the eye, to make the look more "natural" or "real", be sure to draw the flicks in the same direction in which your eye shape is. ( If I have confused you, please take a look at my images. I have drawn the flicks in line with the outer and inner corners of my eye. ) Make sure you make clean definite lines to represent the leopard.
Use the same liquid liner and start drawing "leopard print" on top of the gold eye shadow... just draw a  non perfect circle and keep thicken it until you are happy.
 Next use a white pencil liner and create a line under the bottom liner to create a brighter/wiser look. 
Final touch, apply your mascara!


3 comments:

  1. Your eye brows are amazing! Sounds weird.. I have a weird eyebrow addiction haha. I did this a few years back about 14 and wore it to the supermarket with my mum. Got so many funny looks because I was so young haha. Looks brilliant with the eye liner, rocking it!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lea

    I love reading your blog and just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award over at Fashion Rhetoric http://www.fashionrhetoric.com/2012/11/leibster-blog-award.html

    Love Claire xx
    http://www.fashionrhetoric.com

    ReplyDelete