Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Coffee Morning 24th November *dedication to my super beautiful superstrong mamma*



Hello!
As some of you may know, I recently have been planning a Coffee Morning fundraise for Cancer Research UK in dedication to my beautiful mum.
A massive success and I managed to raise £526.28 at my Coffee Morning and so far on my fund raise page £851.25 totalling a huge £1377.53

You can visit my page HERE

I took 3 weeks to organise everything, of course with help of many of my close friends, I really couldn't thank them all enough, so... girls if you are reading I would like to say a HUGE thank you to every one of you for making this such a successful event, I would have never been able to do it without all of your help!
As well as thanking everyone for helping me organise this event, I would also like to thank Saint Michels Church, all my sponsors for my raffle, all my cake bakers, all donations made, to everyone that attended and bought lots of cake/tea/coffee/raffle and to everyones kind supportive words...

Everyone has shown such an enormous contribution and I just want to give everyone a massive group hug... my arms aren't quite long enough but I hope this sketch I drew and blog dedication to you all makes up for it!

with all my love...


 I just wanted to add, I would have never been strong enough to do any of this without the support of my mum and the rest of my family, and when I say family I don't just mean my immediate, I also mean all my aunties, all my uncles, my cousins, my second cousins... absolutely everyone, everyone has show my mum so much love, support and care its been truly overwhelming and I am lost for words...







I really hope this fundraise not only helped cancer research towards funding, but I hope I raised their awareness...

Please click here to see my other cancer awareness posts...



3 comments:

  1. Great pictures looks like a great party :)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so amazing. Well done!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete