Friday, 5 October 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Supporting SweetJellyBean

Hello! I would like to dedicate this post to a lovely blogger, SweetJellyBean
She's currently carrying out a campaign to show her support for "Breast Cancer Aawreness" and has kindly asked me to feature in her post today (Friday 5th October).
Please visit her page HERE for more information.

I decided to dress myself in pink and take a photo to increase awareness instead of writing writing writing... 
Please show your support by doing the same, take a photo of you wearing pink, blog it and dont forget to mention breast cancer awareness and tagging 'Sweet Jelly Bean' @sweetjellybean5.

Also adding the sidebar banner will help loads, only for 30 days, until the end of October, thanks for all your support and help! Much appreciated!! 


1 comment:

  1. Great post, I'll be having pink nails today! : )

    ReplyDelete