Thursday, 25 October 2012

Another Red Lips Post.




Ahh I have again been lacking on my blogging! I'm sorry, just been a little busy plus a little bit of laziness last week! and also I havent been anywhere so not really put my mask on or put any decent clothes on haha!

So a very short post on today's hair and make up... I simply applied one colour shadow (Urban Decay in Evidence) over the eyelid and applied my usual eyeliner (Rimmel Professional Eyeliner in Black). Then to create some sparkle I used (Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling liner) and applied it above the black liner :) What you guys think? If I am hitting the town and I'm feeling sparkly I usually cover the eye lid in glitter, boom, never go wrong with a bit of sparkle ;)

As a finishing touch I used (YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 03 0EAA) and outlined my lips with a lip brush then filling in the lips directly from the lipstick to create a much bolder colour!

Thats all folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment