Saturday, 28 July 2012

Special thanks to Siany & Alfie


On 14th July, Saturday night, I got a message from a very good friend of mine which I consider as one of my best mates, infact I consider her as almost a sister (a white sister haha) We live together practically for 3 years during university and became closer than ever, talked like sisters, argued like sisters, share each others clothes and make up like sisters... She texted me a message reading "surprise" followed by this image.

Sian & Alfie Race for Life Tee, incredibly sweet and seriously brought a tear to my eye!
I almost teared up as I realised this was hers and Alfie's (her dog who I also lived with for 2 years and got super attached to) race for life tee. So I wanted to thank her for dedicated their run to the most beautiful and most important woman to me... My mamma Ho Thanks Siany and Alfie! You know I love you guys so much!

Alfie in the car, all ready to run run run! WELL trained! 
Awww Super cute Alfie Exhausted with his little medal! So proud of you buddy! (although you cant read, sian will read and kiss you for me x)







3 comments: