Monday, 30 July 2012

Love Rococo Make up Shoot




So this Saturday I was asked by a friend if I was free to do make up on a model for a fashion photo shoot hosted by Love Rococo (Please click to see their line!)

Love Rococo is a new comer fashion line which I must admit, their collection is amazing and at good quality for an affordable price. Definitely take a chance to take a look.

The shoot consisted of 2 photographers, Matthew Healy, which happens to be a friend of both myself and the runners of Love Roccoo is an amazing fashion photographer based in London, Click here to see his portfolio. And another friend Willow Williams, another decent photographer that also makes fantastic films! Check it out... here!
Both guys are great at what they do, and if you have a project and think their work is suitable, give them a buzz!

The shoot was shooting for the fashion line's new season stock. Make up was inspired by 70s look then followed by a smoky look. Both looks went well, I hope anyway, as I am no professional make up artist but from feedback I think everyone was happy and pleased.

The chosen venue was absolutely amazing!, it was located in shoreditch. A very very vintage inspired designed bar which is why I loved it so much! The shoot may have not been relaxing as we was in a rush for time lol but the bar itself had an up and downstairs and the atmosphere for customers was super chilled, perfect for sipping wine, catch ups, gossip... love it.

Keep an eye out, I will post the shoots final images when Love Rococo launches their new season stock, The photos from the shoot will be in the look book and I will sure blog about them again and give all the info! I have also arranged an interview with the producers of Love Rococo, so if you guys and gals are interested in how to run a small business then keep coming back or follow @lealeaho as I always tweet my new posts :)





3 comments:

  1. Oooh looks amazing! I wanna see the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh amazing post!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Can't wait to see the photos, congrats!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete