Sunday, 22 July 2012

Farewell to my lovely friend Sam :(


Like mentioned in my previous post, today I went to see some friends I met when I was 18 and studying my Art and Design Foundation! Time goes so quickly!
Today was a lovely catch up with the girls and mainly a goodbye to my awesome crazy and funny friend Sam who has decided to move to abroad for a few years!! :( So jealous, so sad but yet happy for her!! So I would like to dedicate this post to her to wish you Sam all the best away, and take care of yourself! Stay out of trouble and remember to write home!


I will deffo come visit you next year, thats a promise :)


Miss you lots and lots!


Love Leamen xxx

Sam and Me taking our last photo before she flies away! 

Me, Sam, Emily and Nia all trying to squeeze into a tiny frame! haha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment