Wednesday, 4 July 2012

DIY that shirt you never wear!


Hey! Well I was rummaging through my wardrobe not so long ago and came across a shirt that I bought a few years back from Cotton on and I never wore it because i didn't really like the fit.
I decided to whack off the sleeves, shorten the front, longer at the back cutting it into a rounded bottom...  Then a final touch of my beloved skull studs into the collar...
What do you think? Im pretty damn proud if you ask me! lol otherwise i would have probably thrown this shirt out.

Try it yourselves and remember to tweet it to me @lealeaho and il be sure to check it out!


8 comments:

  1. Great idea!

    xoxo

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a brilliant idea! I'm gonna have to buy a shirt so that I can try this hehe :)
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant :) it looks great on you too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same top as u do! ^^ The NuLiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, it looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this what a great idea :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOW!!! Great DIY!! Amazing style ^^

    ReplyDelete