Friday, 22 June 2012

Wednesday Night





Hello everyone! I realised a few days ago I haven't done a hair/make up post for a while! Thats probably because lately because of my hayfever causing itchy nose and eyes (which may I add, its a PAIN IN THE ASS) I haven't been bothered to do my hair, I just slap it back in a pony, and make up... well its just absolutely pointless when my eyes just run and wash my eye liner away! But however yesterday I went out for my best friends birthday and had to apply some sort of make up. So I went for just some eyeliner on the eyes, no eyeshadow or mascara just incase my eyes ran! ad some vibrant lips to divert attention from the gammy running eyes!


I honestly havent done my hair for so long! i couldn't remember the last time I picked up a pair of straighteners... never mind straighteners... even a bloody brush lol!
So for my night out I decided to make very small ringlets just at the bottom of my hair :) 

Make Up:
MAC Concealer in NW20
MAC Lip Stick in 'Hang Up' Creme Sheen
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
Rimmel Professional Glam Eyes' Liquid Liner in 001 Black Glamour 
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown

Okay I actually wrote this post yesterday and had to put down the laptop as I am struggling to focus. Firstly I am hanging out my ass from the alcohol consumed on Wednesday night (I seriously havent had a hangover like this since Uni days...) and secondly hayfever is just killing me, my nose is blocked, ears are itchy and eyes are running so much I cant help but rub my eyes resulting in an eye infection?? Im almost 99% sure its an eye infection.  
So basically I feel crap, still in bed watching Jeremy Kyle. (which by the way is anyone watching it? these people are just horrific.)



3 comments:

  1. Thislooks do nice lea lea. I know what you mean about hayfever being a possum inn the ass.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I wish I could do my eyeliner like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos - love your hair and make up! Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete