Monday, 4 June 2012

I'm too hip to hop


Hello everyone! another nail post by me... After camping, today I wanted to chill out at home, so haven't done much today apart from check out loads of blogs today! If you are reading this and would like me to take a peep at your own blog then drop me a comment and your URL, I would love to see other blogs :) 

I was in the mood for some pastel colours,  I used polishes 'George from Asdas in shade No.34 Be Mine' (purple) and 'Models Own in shade NP083 Jade Stone' (Turquoise)

I did this very simple nailart thats very easily done, the lines are straight strokes with a nail brush, dots with a dotting tool which you can buy multipacks from Ebay for about 99p. Beads, again purchased from Ebay, and I'm sure you can buy big packs for 99p or something ridiculously cheap! 
I find if you use nail glue to stick them down they won't budge, the advantage is they don't fall off for ages but disadvantage is that when you come to removing them that can be hard work! So I like to use just a clear nail varnish to stick them on, that way it still last a few days and easy to remove! 

Today I am wearing lounging around clothes which wont be featured in my outfit fridays! So I thought I'd snap a shot of my "i want to do sod all today" wear. I love my Tee... "I'm too hip to hop"the rabbit looks like a little madam, just like me mwahahaha... 

Tee  - Newlook
PJ shorts - Jack Wills


7 comments:

  1. wow your nails look incredible I love them! I'm so obsessed with pastels at the minute. Love the little gems too, I deffo need to get some!
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks holly! :) and totes get some beads! it makes such a difference! xxx

      Delete
  2. i love your nails and ring soo much. i wish i could do designs this well. i follow you now. follow me back please? :)

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharane! Also following your blog too!! xxx

      Delete
  3. I am sooooo IN LOVE with your nails! very cute and creative! your shirt made me laugh! it's so cute :)

    Take a look at my blog :)
    http://girlbooklet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica!! i will check your blog out now! xxx

      Delete
  4. This is going to have to be our next nail art venture! Beautiful nails :)

    ReplyDelete