Sunday, 17 June 2012

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!

So what did everyone do for fathers day???
Well my dad is one of those real annoying people who don't really see the point in celebrations like this even if its just for fun and he doesn't seem to want anything ever! 
It's SO difficult trying to pick out a fathers day present for him! So instead I made this card for him... he always calls himself "super dad" which technically makes his wife, my mum super mammy and his 3 kids "super duaghters right?" haha

Also I am a bit slow and delayed with the present buying *ashamed* and looks to the floor* but you see the 2 photos below? I am getting these printed and put into a frame for daddy :) 

Hope you all had a wicked fathers day :) 






6 comments:

  1. Aww what a cute idea, very personal too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! I'm thrilled that u posted that foto of me when I looked most like a pleb! Thanks Lea!

    Well I got dad the perfect gift! it's what he's always asked for... NOTHING!

    Model Daughter me... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I'm glad you had a lovely day with him. Just letting you know I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award. Well done! You can see the post here: http://revkah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html <3

    ReplyDelete