Sunday, 24 June 2012

Glitter Glam

Hello!
So have everyone seen the new fashion hit "Caviar nails"? If not check out my sisters post on the 'Caviar Nails' she did (kakabeautyblog)
Well I was watching her doing these nails which sparked an idea, if it works with those beads then surely it will work with glitter? So I decided to experiment! and as you can see it worked!

Very simply done, just pick a glitter colour, apply a similar polish colour and apply, when polish is still wet the pour the glitter on the nail, brush off anything left on fingers with a cotton bud.
(Make sure you have a paper base so you can pour the glitter back into the pot!)
I think it is GREAT if you got a night out planned! just purchase a matching colour glitter to your outfit and jazz it up with glitter nails  *Cheesy Smiley Face*

What do you think?


5 comments:

  1. Nice! and thanks for leaving all that glitter on my floor! Nice finishing touch that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really good! I do love abit of glitter! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am a closeted glitter lover so I like to wear it whenever I can and on my nails is perfect. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love these nails!
    I love the look of caviar manicures but at £18 its a little steep :(

    - Rhi xxx

    ReplyDelete