Thursday, 7 June 2012

BOO




Hello readers :) 

Before I go on... I WENT BACK TO THE GYM today lol well I actually went back last week but it was proper lazy, ran for like 10 minutes and lazed around then came home ha, but today I went for a proper work out, sweated like a pig and felt fitter when I left. Woop woop! 

Well after the gym, like always, I painted my nails. 
Some of you may know I am a bit of  weird one, I adore vintage stuff which comes across floral and girly but I also love skulls and actually love the "gothic/rebel" look. I change everyday, depends on my mood. 

So, my fabulous stackable rings! I bought it from Swarovski last year during the christmas sale... I adore it. 
My skull bangle and cross necklace is new! I got them from Ebay for about £1.00?? definitely recommend browsing on Ebay for junk jewellery as lots are from abroad and not available in the UK! Cheap too!
Bracelets from wrist down is my Links of London, Thomas Sabo, skull bangle I previously mentioned and my leather bracelet from London Spitalfields market. 

That's all Folks!





4 comments: