Saturday, 26 May 2012

Pop Pop Poppin'

Ello Ello! I present to you LEALEAHO Pop up book. 
I literally spent from 10am - 10pm yesterday making this... 

For you that have read my "about me" as well as viewing my previous post on my Paper Dress (Click to see), you have probably already gather I have a strange fascination with paper... 

I apologise for the non professional photos (I always try to post professional pictures up when it comes to my design work) But I don't have a decent camera as well as the photography skills required, lol. I usually get a friend to take them for me but not got round to it yet... I will post better photos up when it's done. 

I'm away this weekend, so wont be posting until probably Monday? 

Have a lovely weekend and speak to you all soon!











5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this looks so awesome!
    Wow, 12 hours? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha that looks amazing! Well one LeaLea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Even more amazing in real life! PROUD! :)

    ReplyDelete