Friday, 25 May 2012

Outfit Fridays.

Hello guys and gals!
As you may see in my old posts I blog my outfits weekly rather than daily... I've been doing them on random days but I now decided I will blog my weekly outfits every Friday and gonna call this "Outfit Fridays" Keep posted! :)

So this weeks OOTW



Saturday:
Tee - Olive Clothing
Skirt - Topshop
Socks - Jack Wills

Tuesday:
Vest - Gift from Mamma (Think she got it from HK)
Combat Trousers - Topshop

Wednesday:
Tee - Urban Outfitters by Junk Food
Shorts - River Island
Socks - American Apparel

Thursday:
Inside Shirt - Topshop
Blazer - Urban Outfitters by BDG
Trousers - Newlook

Ciao for now!

LeaLea



4 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so cool and I love how you present them on your blog! I love saturday's outfit, the socks are really cool! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit posts a lot! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits! Your style is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! That's my Blazer in thursdays Pic! >.<

    ReplyDelete