Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Diamond Jubilee

Whilst watching Apprentice, like I do every single Wednesday 9:00pm. (I lead such an exciting life...) I decided to paint my nails :) 
As its Diamond Jubilee this coming week I thought I'd do some "Diamond Jubilee" nail art

So what do you all have planned for the long weekend? I am off camping for "cider fest" over the weekend... my first ever time camping... a bit nervous if you ask me! Any suggestions? Tips

As its a celebration I have made an animated GIF for you all to add to your blog :) If you loveeee it and like to add it some place to your blog then feel free, its located in my sidebar, let me know if you use it, I will take a peep.







3 comments:

  1. Your nails look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I'm just about to give myself jubilee manicure (try anyway!) Will post my attempts tomoz. Found you on Friday Blog Hop xxx

    http://allthingsbrightandbootiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete