Saturday, 19 May 2012

COMPETITION TIME!


Hello to all lovely bloggers, both guys and gals welcome!

Heres a chance for you to improve the look of your fabulous blog by winning a Blog Header design, designed by myself (Freelance Graphic Designer)

Rules:
I want to make this competition fun so time to get creative! I love fashion, checking out blogs and seeing everyones different unique styles...

So rules to this competition is simple:
1. Post a pic up of your outfit on your blog
2. Mention www.lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk and the competition
3. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your outfit :)

Most fun, creative, stylish outfit wins!

Competition will close on Thursday 7th June 2012 Midnight, any entries after will not be included!

Winner will be selected by me and my sister (www.kakabeautyblog.com) on Friday 8th June 2012.

Follow me on twitter for updates and winner announcement!

Good Luck!

10 comments:

  1. I am so entering!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to it! Good Luck! xxx

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! Stopping by from Better Blogger Network.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I have been wanting a new header!!! totally entering! I will need to put together one amazing outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting my blog honey, would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And oh dear, it's super cool to know that you are a graphic designer! The first one that I actually know! <3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! great idea!! this is my outfit post! I´ve mentioned the competition :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/look-of-day-feminine-pink.html

    Kisses from spain ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rakel!! Good Luck! xxx

      Delete
  7. bit of a last minute lucy, but here's my entry!

    http://thegirlwholookslikeacake.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/four-quarters.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no forgot to mention it here but I did do it and mentioned the competition, before the deadline and also on FBL!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete